The next step in recruitment excellence
Welcome to MacNic Recruitment - a specialist Executive Recruitment organisation operating for over 15 years in the medical and healthcare industries in all states of Australia as well as New Zealand and South-east Asia.
MacNic Recruitment offers a wide variety of services in the recruitment arena. These include:
- Providing a complete advertised selection and executive search service, managing assignments as an outside consultant from the initial discussions on the brief, implementing the recruitment process to negotiating the hiring of the preferred candidate.
- Assistance to people who want to change careers.
- Tactical input - providing assistance to organisations and managers at key points in the recruitment process - for example assistance with clarifying the position description, advertisement writing, framing interview questions, assessing candidates against each other or reference checking.
- Mentoring — acting as a resource or "sounding board" during the recruitment process, guiding the manager who is undertaking the recruitment through the whole process , or one aspect of it. This will increase the manager's recruitment skills and knowledge, benefiting the business in its staff selection, improving confidence in the outcome.
- Training - enhancing the skills and abilities of participants to manage and undertake all the steps in the recruitment process.
What we recruit
Our specialties include the surgical and rehabilitation market segment of the healthcare industry — so called "devices" — as well as clinical research. Much of our work has an orthopaedic, spine, sports medicine or rehabilitation focus. Our clients range from specialist niche organisations in the healthcare sector to the ANZ operations of major New York Stock Exchange listed multinational medical and surgical companies. We recruit in all Australian States, New Zealand as well as South East Asia.
You can contact Jim on 0401 147 923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.